Sports animator, holder of the Professional Qualification Certificate of Sports Leisure Animation, I started taking charge of groups in fitness and Pilates in 2011. With the practice of the Pilates method, I noticed the beneficial effects of focusing on stress and more generally on the quality of life of practitioners.
In 2015, I made the choice to go further and orient myself towards relaxation therapy, an empowering support method based on resources. After three years of training at the Humanist Institute of Lille, in 2017 I obtained the Sophrologist diploma and the Certification by the Federation of Professional Schools in Sophrology (RNCP level III title).
Since then, I have been practicing in the Lille district.
Training in Sports Animation and obtaining the Certificate of Professional Qualification – Sports Recreation Leader, options: Gymnastics maintenance and expression activities, issued by the French Federation of Physical Education and Voluntary Gymnastics, CREPS Wattignies, September 2011.
Training in Sophrology, obtaining the Diploma of Practical Sophrologist, issued by the Institute of Humanist Sophrology – Jacqueline Baudet, Lille, April 2017. Specializations:
- Emotions to be adapted and effective, with Jacqueline Baudet, September 2015.
- Stress and its support in sophrology, with Cécile Lebas and Jean-François Pocentek, January 2016.
Training and deepening in active listening:
- Knowing how to listen, according to the principles of Carls Rogers, with Jacqueline Baudet and Jean-Marie Roquet, July 2015.
- Transactional analysis and helping relationship (level 1), with Agnès Petit, December 2018.
Additional training at the Institute of Humanist Sophrology – Jacqueline Baudet:
- Sophrology and the business world, with Valérie Deleplanque, February 2016.
- Sophrology and pain, with Jésabelle Moriceau, May 2016.
- Sophrology and sleep, with Stéphane Giraudeau, February 2017.
- Sophrology, sport and mental preparation, with Dominique Aubert, February 2018.
I am supervised on my sophrology practice.